Bedrijf: Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport.
Who are you?
- We are looking for a candidate ideally coming from a similar positions or has around 3 year work experience as Chef de Partie
- You have well-developed communication and customer relations skills
- You have a diploma in Culinary
- You have comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- You are fluent in English
- It is not a problem for you to work in rotating shifts and weekends
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel
- You are eager to learn and grow
- You are ready for a new challenge!
What’s in it for you?
- A great place to work
- A place where we care for people so they can be their best
- An international working environment
- An entry into the World of Hyatt
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world)
So, who are you? Please share your story so far to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
This might be the beginning of your story at a different place.
We are straightforward… We are stylish… We are approachable…
We are Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport and we are looking for a
Are you ready for your story at a different place?
- You will be responsible for preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner together with the Kitchen Team
- You will assist Chef the Cuisine with the planning, orders and creating new menu’s
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the kitchen in the absence of Chef de Cuisine
- You will coach and support the Kitchen Team
- You make sure that the HACCP rules and regulations are followed
- You will be responsible to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to create memorable guest experiences