Bedrijf: PPHE Hotel Group.
We are looking for:
- Advanced language skills in English, Dutch
- German is preferred
- A thorough understanding of finance processes, to include coding of operational expenses, Chart of accounts and Month end process
- Minimum of 5 years finance experience
- Minimum of BA in finance or Business Administration
- An understanding of the procurement process would be useful
- Based in NL – covering NL and Germany with travel to Germany and occasional travel to the UK
Inspired to innovate?
We’re committed to redefining hospitality. Are you?
If you believe you tick all the boxes, we need to talk.
At the Regional Office the Netherlands of PPHE Hotel Group we're looking to recruit an Project Coordinator Purchasing to take responsibility for assisting the procurement team in launching and implementing our new E-procurement system 'Adaco', in cooperation with the Director of Purchasing and Regional Purchasing Managers. The Project Coordinator role is based in the Netherlands – covering the Netherlands and Germany with travel to Germany and occasional travel to the UK.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Create new products and Suppliers on Adaco once approved by the Regional Purchasing Manager and finance.
- Set up new users ensuring that they are assigned the correct user group
- Ensure that the data base is tidy and consolidated so that the hotels can do best price purchasing
- Assist with additional on-site training and workshops.
- Support the finance teams on inventory queries and out of balances
- Investigate cost of sale fluctuations if requested
- Assist the finance teams with month end reporting if requested i.e. accrual reports etc
- Help the hotels with interim inventory counts if there is an issue with beverage control.
- Manage the quoting process
- Collect price files from suppliers and load once approved by Regional purchasing manager
- Contact supplier before price files are set to expire to get up to date pricing
- Create beverage recipes and link to PLU numbers to drive the live stock on hand
- Train the chefs in writing recipes and assist with any queries
- Raise cases with Fourth on system issues and manage responses with Fourth
- Communicate with the finance teams to ensure that they are getting all the information they require from Adaco
- Work with the E-Procurement manager on the roll out of any new procedures or enhancements to Adaco.