A commitment from you:
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both spoken and written;
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines by fostering a strong sense of pro activity and result orientation;
- Displaying a professional, caring and anticipative attitude and approach to your work, colleagues and guests at all times;
- At least one year of experience in an administrative position;
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page
We are currently looking for a flexible and motivated Purchasing Administrator to strengthen our Purchasing department. You will be responsible for all administrative duties within the department so an eye for detail is required.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager with the preparing, submitting, signing off and processing PRF’s.
- Reviewing and compare specifications, prices and conditions to quotations.
- Preparing detailed cost comparisons and recommendations.
- To take over administrative duties of the Purchasing manager during his absence.