A commitment from you:
For this position we are looking for an experienced service orientated waiter/waitress. Within this position the following characteristics are expected:
- You have at least one year ofexperience as a waiter/waitress at a similar restaurant.
- You have good product knowledge (food and beverage).
- You are a team player.
- You are flexible.
- You have a professional and service oriented attitude.
- Attention to the guest upon arrival and departure is as obvious to you as the table service.
- You have affinity with working in a luxury lifestyle hotel in an international environment.
- You are a strong communicator and look presentable.
• As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
• Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
• You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
• Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
• Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
• Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page
The Conservatorium Brasserie & Lounge is located in the centre of the hotel with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows and an impressive glass ceiling. The Conservatorium Brasserie offers a classic yet modern menu including salads, sandwiches and seasonal dishes.
To strengthen our team of waitstaff in our Brasserie & Lounge we are looking for an enthusiastic and guest orientated waiter/waitress.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Serving guests at the Brasserie & Lounge, including taking orders and providing information, servicing dishes, preparing and settling bills with guests.
- Carrying out work related to the preparation of the service, such as mise en place (amongst others setting tables).
- Other activities, such as assisting in the set up and service during receptions and meetings.
- Being able to independently run a service.