As an Automation Engineer you are going to be part of a team that will be installed to do detailed engineering, writing of requirements, vendor selection and assist in Factory and Site acceptance according System Development Life Cycle process.
The System Development Life Cycle process governs the way computer and automated systems are planned, acquired, implemented, delivered, operated, maintained and retired within the plant and will provide the necessary guidance for the project.
Your Responsibilities are:
- Creation of requirements specifications and quality plans.
- Review of development documentation written by software vendor.
- Assist in creating shopfloor systems to be used by software vendor.
- Assist with Terminal Server Solution.
- Assistance for PLC/SCADA vendor and OSI-PI Vendor.
- Assistance with development testing with software vendor
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and high level of stamina.
- Analytical mindset.
- Team player.
- Experience with process-automation.
- Knowledge of and experience in GMP.
- Minimum of five years' experience in similar role.
- Must have a high standard for compliance.
- Experience with Windows 7, 10 and networking.
- Experience with maintaining or implementing software and equipment within a regulated environment.
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.