• Retrieving best solution and pricing on SEA freight.
• Book and monitor shipments on behalf of client’s customers.
• Prepare invoicing.
• Prepare SEA freight proposals.
• Sell SEA freight pro actively on inquiries of customers and prospects.
• Generate SEA freight leads for the sales department.
• Maintain relations with the SEA freight companies.
• Analyze and retrieve best solutions and pricing for SEA freight.
• Generate revenue in the SEA freight department according to the commercial policy provided by sales management.
• Responsible for the SEA feright shipments from front till end.
An advantage is that the preferred candidate also has knowledge of AIR and Road transportation.