You will work together closely with the CFO and the other Controllers in the central team. As FP&A Controller you will also be expected to communicate with the local business units. The opportunity is given to improve and align processes. The role is a combination of maintaining the regular planning & control cycle including monthly reporting to all stakeholders, combined with controlling and execution of a variety of FP&A projects and the continuous improvement of the general processes and reporting.
You will also be expected to support the team with ad hoc questions and analysis when needed. Mediq is held by a Private Equity company and gives you a lot of possibilities to show initiative and improve the existing processes. At Mediq you will also be challenged to develop yourself and take on different responsibilities over time. You will also need the right drive and ambition to make a difference at Mediq.
- Coordinate financial and business planning & control cycle, including monthly reporting process;
- Coordinate financial input / contribution on strategic process and maintain financial strategic models;
- Internal Group management reporting, for ExCo, Supervisory Board, Shareholders, etc.;
- External reporting and presentations to lenders (monthly reporting, convenants, follow up questions, lender calls, reports for rating agencies);
- Contribute to working capital and cash planning and reporting / analysis / improvement processes, Steerco etc.;
- Coordinate Mediq budget and target setting process including forecasting and continuous improvement;
- Point of contact for Cluster CFO’s in case of questions;
- Contact person for Shareholder with regards to questions, ad hoc analysis, data, etc.;
- Ownership for financial input for (business) projects, for example with external consultants;
- Analysis and advice of investment proposals and possible M&A activities;
- Perform Post Investment Reviews for acquisitions and big investments;
- Maintain ABC costing models;
- Ad hoc analysis and projects where applicable;
- Setting up and maintaining reporting on operational KPI’s.
Over de werkgever
Mediq is a trusted partner in healthcare since 1899, helping people to live their lives to the fullest potential. Their ambition is to be the leading international direct-to-patient player. They want to improve the lives of people living with chronic diseases. They are driven to reduce their need for hospital visits, ensuring care in their own livings environment and improving their treatment outcomes - all while lowering costs to keep their care affordable.
Wat wij bieden
- Dynamic working environment;
- Salary: €70.000,- - €85.000,- (subject to experience);
- 26,5 vacation days per annum;
- Participation in company pension plan;
- Laptop and cellphone provided by the company;
- Opportunities for courses and further education.
- (Post) Masters Degree in Business Administration or Finance/ Economics;
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, Dutch is preferred;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience within Controlling, Auditing, M&A Deal Advisory or consulting, preferably in an international setting;
- Experience with monthly corporate planning and the controlling process;
- Good communication skills, able to influence and convince various levels of professionals;
- Take ownership and get things done;
- Ambitious and willing to go the extra mile.
Wat wij bieden