The Commissioning & Qualification Engineer will be responsible for executing the commissioning and qualification activities in the field of investment projects in order to deliver qualified systems and according to cGMP. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Performs C&Q field activities under direction of a Project Manager and/or C&Q Lead and following company standards and guidelines.
- Writes protocols and summary reports.
- Is responsible for handover of C&Q files to owner.
- Executes C&Q Protocols individually or where required with support of Project Engineers or Equipment Operators.
- Reviews turn over packages (TOPs) established by suppliers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in (Bio)chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Science, or similar.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in the area of Commissioning & Qualification within pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Willing to work outside office hours.
- Good writing and planning skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.