Divimove is Europe 's industry leader in the online video world, a media company That is part of FremantleMedia and belong s to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our international team Creates innovative online content for leading global brands and equestrian centers the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 900 partners and more than 1.7 billion views per month . At Divimovewe collaborate as a team to shape the future or online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become their own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube , Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat . Since 2017, Divimove is presenting and organizing VideoDays , Europe's largest festival for social influencers and fan communities , with more than 15,000 visitors. Our in-house video creative agency ' Brandboost by Divimove ' enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video by developing and producing future-oriented, branded content. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.offices in exciting cities Paris.
ChannelChannel Management Intern NetherlandsNetherlands
As a Channel Management You will be part of our Account Management team. You will support the experts in our team in analyzing and optimizing the audience. You will also assist in increasing the engagement rate of viewers. By using relevant insights and a data driven approach you will learn how to create meta data & copy for Social posts on various platforms to Optimize Their , and the overall channel's performance. In addition you will find out how to work on channel reports and how to handle all design requests identifying winning visual assets.Channel Management Intern you will be a part of analyzing and optimizing the channels as well as helping them to build strategies to increase the audience. You will also assist in increasing the engagement rate of viewers. By using relevant insights and a data driven approach you will learn how to create Meta data & copy for Social posts on various platforms to optimize channel reports and how to handle all design requests identifying winning visual assets.
Skills and Qualifications requiredQualifications required
- Studies in a relevant field, eg marketing / communications, (media) businesscommunications, (media) business
- Knowledge of relevant social media platforms
- You have a creative mindset and a passion for the world of online video
- You have great communication skills in both Dutch and English
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in a multicultural work environment
- To be part of Europe 's industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
- The opportunity to connect with your coworkers during regular team and company events