Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our international team creates innovative online content for leading global brands and manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 900 partners and more than 1.7 billion views per month. At Divimove we collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become their own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Since 2017, Divimove is presenting and organizing VideoDays, Europe's largest festival for social influencers and fan communities, with more than 15,000 visitors. Our in-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video by developing and producing future-oriented, branded content. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Video Editor Netherlands
You share a passion for creating amazing content? You can edit videos with your eyes closed? You have already worked intensively with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, and Motion Graphics and Color Grading are no foreign words for you? Then you could be the perfect fit!
As a Video Editor you will be the one who gives the final touch to our online videos. Your tasks will span from the cutting of the video to color grading and the addition of music and sound. From time to time you will also have the chance to join the actual production of our videos. Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Then become part of our dynamic team and help us creating the best online videos in the world wide web.
Skills and Qualifications required
- You are a post-production wizard
- You have excellent skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- You are a creative person with a good feeling for aesthetics
- You are proactive and highly motivated
- You can work independently and oversee multiple projects at the same time, identify priorities while respecting deadlines
- You have great communication skills in both Dutch and English
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in a multicultural work environment
- To be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
- The possibility to connect with your coworkers during regular team and company events