About the Role
In EMEA Community Operations, we support different internal and external stakeholders with issues or feedback relating to the Uber experience. We develop positive relationships between our customers and our brand by listening to, understanding and resolving the issues that occur on the platform. We operate at scale, with a constant focus on operational excellence and customer experience.
The Customer Insights (CI) team is a critical pillar within the Strategy and Planning (S&P) organization, with 3 primary goals:
What You'll Do!
- To improve overall customer experience and satisfaction by investigating the most painful customer experiences, identifying their root causes, and designing and implementing solutions to address them
- To represent the voice of the customer in decision making with Operations and Product teams
- To build a strong customer-centric culture and improve our insights capabilities within the organisation.
- Scope and conduct customer research, identifying insights, designing solutions, and driving them to action with key partners in the organization
- Advocate for customer needs and experience in decision-making
- Plan, organize, and prioritize delivery of complex projects with maximum impact
- Lead a team of ~10 FTEs and a diverse set of partners to implement insight-led recommendations.
- Passion for customer insights; strong belief in the importance of Customer Experience and the need to advocate for the customer
- Consistent track record for generating, communicating and implementing impactful insights
- Experienced knowledge of customer research methodologies, tools, best practices and new innovations and technologies; comfortable working with partners to design the right research approach to unlock root causes of pain points, quantify impact
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent English interpersonal skills both written and in person communication
- Leadership and management (incl. developing and mentoring) small-to-medium sized teams (5+ people)
- Strong academic record; Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum 7 years of full time work experience in an insights and/or customer research role.
- Validated quantitative data and analysis skills using Excel/G-sheet or Tableau; SQL familiarity a plus
- Ability to work with large data sets and analytical findings and incorporate them into recommendations
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed and cross-functional, multinational environment
- Outstanding organizational skills; effectively prioritizing, scoping and delivering high-quality work / outputs
- Great teammate and coach; able to build, develop, and motivate diverse set of talents with integrity and empathy.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.