About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to help build the Solutions Architect function. As a Solutions Architect, you will design and implement solutions for Uber Eats partners that wish to integrate their systems with the Uber Eats Platform.
You will work closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders including engineering, product, product ops, customer success, support, sales, marketing and operations to lead and implement tech solutions and provide efficient value for both Uber and its partners.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Work with deal makers and various teams such as product, engineering, marketing, operations, legal, etc. to run key technical relationships with client tech teams and derive maximum value for our partnerships
- Partner with sales and account management teams to sell-in and onboard partners to new Uber Eats products and solutions. Accurately communicate all technical specifications, product/project prerequisites, and integration requirements
- Be responsible for the plan and delivery of technical integration engagements with Eats partners by project running resourcing, timelines, and dependencies with key stakeholders' input. Work with our partners to successfully launch new tech integrations to win new accounts and grow existing accounts.
- Be the technical point-of-contact for our Uber Eats customers mapping up to the CIO level and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for clients and our markets. Be responsible for the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy for both 1:1 and 1:Many partner engagements
- Lead relationship management with prioritized ecosystem partners and vendors such as service providers, system integrators, technical consulting partners, and other 3rd-parties
- Run the rollout of new Eats API products and features
- Collect & aggregate product feedback from partners and collaborate with Product and Engineer teams to prioritise customer requests
- 3+ years experience leading and implementing technology integrations
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as API's, middleware, SDK's
- Motivated by the mission of Uber Eats. Aim to improve customer experience. Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Curiosity and an aim to learn something new every single day that you can apply back to your work or your team's work; you're constantly looking for opportunities to grow
- Be able to flex between getting very deep into the details - no task is too small for you - to presenting and communicate the solutions to partner C-suite
- Proven project and program management skills - able to prioritize multiple complex engagements simultaneously and move them forward according to project timelines
- Outstanding communication and demonstration skills; experience and confidence providing information and illustrating clear value propositions to highly skilled audiences ranging from on the ground individual contributors up to C-level executives
- Outstanding teammate with proven track record to lead through influence. You prioritize progress over staying in your lane
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction is also crucial
- Willingness to travel to engage client IT teams and stay productive and professional on the road
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist