Fulltime IT Support employee – Hoofddorp
Are you an allround technical know-it-all, who likes to interact with customers, and who wants to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up with a really enthusiastic team?
This client in Hoofddorp offers delivery management software for online merchants and has the ambitious goal to become the most popular shipping platform worldwide. They are going live with their product in a couple of months, so they are putting together an operational team at this moment.
This varied job requires a rare combination of knowledge and skills. Being the first IT support employee of the company, you will have a variety of tasks to work on. First of all, you will work closely together with their service and sales employees to help new customers with their technical integration. You either deliver 1st line support to customers or developers via mail, phone or screen sharing devices, or 2nd line to your service colleagues. Secondly, you are the port of call for the (freelance) IT partners that create the apps and integrations. On top of that you provide and update all ex- and internal documentation. Finally, you will be responsible for testing new integrations, apps and functionalities.
– Integrating new customers and make sure they make optimal use of the product.
– Solve all technical problems of customers and partners fast and efficient.
– Provide up-to-date technical documentation for in- and external use.
– Test all new integrations and features.
– Speak and write English fluently.
– Live in the Netherlands
– Have a deep interest in and understanding of e-commerce software like Magento2 and Woocommerce.
– Are self-motivated and proactive, organize and schedule your own work and don’t need overhead support.
– Are organised and structured.
– Are service minded and put customers first. Always.
– Work experience in a fast-moving (startup) environment or other entrepreneurial activities is considered a plus.
– A BSc degree in IT is considered a plus.
– Competitive salary
– Working hours from Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 19.00
– 25 paid vacation days
– Commute coverage
– Free lunch, coffee and snacks