NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Brand Activation Specialist , this is your challenge:
Improve every day of Dutch consumers providing them with convenient way to prepare great cup of coffee in a minute without any compromise on quality. Seize your everyday working in a team of coffee and life enthusiast in the greatest coffee company in the world not only for the size of the business. Enjoy exciting innovations in coffee machines and coffee beverages; bring them into life building and executing local strategy while extending community of NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO in home baristas. Drive the NESTLÉ coffee business in the Dutch market by ensuring aligned and effective execution of the local coffee strategy.
The purpose of the role is to drive an outstanding NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO system (both machines and capsules) presence in the marketplace.
As NDG Brand Activation Specialist, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for successful execution of the strategy (in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.)
• Secure flawless execution of the NDG plan with proper business planning.
• Coordinate and cooperate on new product launches.
• Localization of existing content and assets.
• Build NDG system presence in relevant channels both online and offline.
• Ignite and bring to life new ideas to grow the business enhancing shoppers and consumers NDG experience.
In the role, you will be reporting to the NDG Business Manager.
To be successful in this role you already have 2+ years of solid experience in a commercial role in marketing or key accounts management or from other functions but with proven record of accomplishment. Furthermore, you also have demonstrated success in execution of plan/strategy. Knowledge of the category is not a pre-requisite, but knowledge of the Dutch market and consumers/customers is important
What we are looking for?
• Bachelor or Master degree.
• Minimum 2 years in business with experience in Generating Demand (Marketing and Sales or Category Management). Over this period has successfully delivered on key commercial KPIs, especially top-line and bottom line business results.
• Experience with participation in cross-functional teams at local market level.
• Active player within matrix organization and business/project multi-disciplinary teams.
• Knowledge of core Business Processes (planning, execution).
• Entrepreneurial mindset. Can do" attitude, Positive spirit. Courage. Initiative. Ownership.
• Team player.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Business fluency in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
The vacancy offers more than just a challenge:
• A fulltime position (39 hours a week).
• Excellent terms of employment, with elements such as a 13th month, 31 vacation days a year, corporate fitness initiatives and many other extra’s.
• A large availability and variety of corporate training and development programs.
• Career opportunities, within the Netherlands as well as international.
• An excellent working environment, high team orientation, high brand and company pride, and motivated and ambitious colleagues.
Our recruiters would be glad to answer any pending questions. Feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an answer within 3 working days.
Applying for the job NDG Brand activation Specialist?
Great! If your profile matches, the description as described above we would gladly receive your cv and motivation online. You can upload these via the link.
Note: We use an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tool to schedule interviews with our candidates. So keep an eye on your email for the interview invitation! When registering your application, you will be asked if we may send you whatsapp messages; if you answer 'yes' to this, you will receive communication via whatsapp in addition to messages via email. Communication through our AI tool is in English, but our recruiters speak both English and Dutch.