In this interesting role as Technical Analyst IT you are the primary contact of the Business Analyst for all Infrastructure and technical design aspects of the IT solutions. IT solutions and innovations based on a combination of global and local driven business solutions. You will bridge business challenges and technology solutions. You will collaborate with IT colleagues to drive efficiencies, reusability and the IT infrastructure standardization.
- Continuously collaborate across IT and ensure strategic alignment with all projects and programs related the IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate with IT partners in the initial development and assessment of solution alternatives ensuring alignment with global IT standards.
- Develop detailed technical requirements specifications from designed IT Solutions.
- Support the application of the System Development LifeCycle and regulatory requirements, including development of the required deliverables as well as leading, executing and facilitation of appropriate testing activities.
- Act as primary point of interaction and contact with the business for technical support on applications.
- Execute the change process, controlling approvals and work according to regulations, and create documented evidence as proof for execution.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, methodologies, industry practices and standards.
Bachelors or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience. Experience in the automation and Lab domain systems related to the infrastructure specifics. Experience in server technology W2008 and above and Operating systems from Windows. Experience in network technology, firewalls etc. Windows W7 and W10 environment. At least 3 years of related experience in areas of technical analysis or technical (infrastructure) engineering work. Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.