A commitment from you:
- Giving attentive, personal, professional and efficient service
- Perfect communication and writing skills in the Dutch and English language
- At least one year of experience in a luxury hotel
- Previous work experience in the Front Office of a hotel
- Experience with Opera our hotel system is an advantage.
Our Joie De Vivre:
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have the potential to build a great place where people want to be? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website or our Facebook page
The night receptionist first priorities are the guests and giving attention for special requests in a personal but professional manner. As a night receptionist you assist the Night manager or the Night supervisor, by making duty reports and other incoming proceedings during the night. As a night receptionist you ensure that our guests will have unique and memorable experiences.
A commitment from us:
- Arrange bills and payments
- Check-in and Check-out guests
- Answering telephone calls
- Taking roomservice orders