Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters.
You are a sparkling personality, super organized, accurate and bursting with energy. Moreover, you are:
- Hospitality-minded with an enthusiastic and open approach, preferably with some hospitality background;
- Flexible and have a hands-on mentality. You enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you can work independently;
- A person with well-developed social and communicative skills. It will be an advantage if you have a good grip on at least two foreign languages (fluent English is required. Dutch and Italian are a BIG plus!);
- Strong and friendly personality and you can handle busy (peak) periods;
- Someone who enjoys working in an ambitious, informal and international environment;
- A great team player eager to work in a diverse and growing team;
- A resident in or near Amsterdam.
- A full time job of 40 hours a week in the months May, June, July and August 2018;
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game-changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way;
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company;
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym;
- Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits.
We are TSH:
The Student Hotel is a brand new accommodation concept: merging the best of exciting student life and savvy traveller experience. The result? A great experience for every single guest,as well as each member of the awesomely fun, smart and motivated TSH team. TSH is growing FAST with new locations popping up – but we’re also adding elements such as cool design work spaces to our existing spots. Our focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of the TSH works with passion and positive vibes.
Are you in?
Great! Send your cv and convince us that you're up for the challenge.
Are you a native Italian and Dutch speaker who wants to get an opportunity to be part of an inspirational, creative and fast growing company?? We're looking for someone to make a great first impression on our guests, whether they are visiting us for a weekend getaway, an exciting semester in a new city or a business conference.
Summer (May – September) is high season at TSH! We expect to welcome loads of hotel guests, short stay guests and, of course, eager new students who can't wait to start their semester at TSH. Therefore, we need Summer agents and trainees with a flair for languages to make sure we're always delivering friendly service and warm welcome to everyone who decides to pay us a visit or call us home.
The TSH Central Reservations Department handles reservations for all TSH locations. Our office is situated in TSH Amsterdam West.
- Play with a wink! Handle the challenging and large amount of questions from our hotel, short stay and semester guests and partners via phone and email;
- Let’s connect! Work closely together with the departments Operations, Revenue, Sales and Finance;
- Be you! Deliver flawless, hyper-speed service to our guests and colleagues;
- Changes of bookings (cancellations, modifications) within available possibilities;
- Intake, process and follow-up on contract conditions with partners (groups, corporate clients, trade and intermediaries) and registration into the reservation system.