EMEA Brand Lead MM Bispecifics
The EMEA Brand Lead (EBL) works within the Multiple Myeloma Bispecifics portfolio to manage the brand(s) cross-functionally (e.g., coordinating with HEMAR and MAF), creates strategy and drives marketing execution by leveraging cross-functional resources of the DAS portfolio
- Leads regional and local brand strategy within the overarching Bispecifics strategy and drives marketing execution centrally
- Works with EMEA Integrated Brand Value Team for DA (composed of Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Business Intelligence) to collect and integrate cross-functional inputs
- Develops brand launch strategy.
- Focuses on multichannel marketing and creates a channel mix strategy
- Works with EMEA Product Managers for DA to develop and execute the commercial strategy and tactics engaging third party vendors as appropriate, ensuring efficiencies in planning and execution at every level by making investment trade-offs across the marketing mix
- Guides and when necessary helps with creation of customer ready marketing material
- Maintains EMEA brand vision and establishes commercial strategies in collaboration with IBVTL and key Global, Regional and OpCo stakeholders
- Leverages on his/ her network of KOLs and key stakeholders, providing KOLs and key stakeholders' insight in order to incorporate in the brand strategy customer needs and realize the economic value proposition
- Gathers and incorporates commercial insights from EMEA key stakeholders into Global Clinical Development Plans (CDPs) and Target Product Profiles (TPPs)
- Actively supports GCT (directly) and CDTs (via IBVTL) with specific data, documentation and deliverables as needed
- Supports IBVTL by providing inputs to identifying Regional Life Cycle Opportunities and creating business cases for new EMEA investments.
- Participates actively in discussion on Health Economics, providing thoughtful input to ensure optimised access, pricing, and reimbursement within the evolving healthcare landscapes
- Proactively partners with Medical Affairs and R&D to provide input into clinical study development, product development decisions, and labelling that support the commercial launch strategy in EMEA and lifecycle management investments
- Ensures Credo Values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions
- Is responsible for managing full brand budget across the region
- Leads the development of brand forecasts and indication valuation in collaboration with the GCSO and Regional Analytics team. Progresses critical commercial strategy decisions throughout appropriate governance committees
- Is responsible for sharing best practices in terms of processes, deliverables and approaches (where possible)
- Is responsible for Regional launch readiness plans and facilitating best practice sharing during the post launch phase; develops metrics for managing brand performance and identifies critical opportunities and risks within the plan
- Global Commercial Team
- Regional Commercial Strategy Leader
- Integrated Brand Value Team
- Country Value Team Leaders
- European Product Managers
- Operating Company Business Heads
- Regional Key Opinion Leader
- Key non clinical stakeholders
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency, and results driven
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo Values, SOPs, Policies and Guidelines
- A pharmaceutical background would be preferred
- Deep understanding of disease area
- EBL must be able to demonstrate a strategic mind-set with the ability to assimilate complex science and data quickly
- Experience in developing and implementation of brand strategies for new products and/or significant success demonstrated in managing existing key brands is required
- Marketing experience with brand responsibility, is required.
- Brand launch experience is preferred
- Strong digital capabilities
- Ability to guide and help with creation of customer ready marketing material
- Prior experience working with external agencies and vendors is required
- Evidence of an ability to work with Key Opinion Leaders1 and external stakeholders
- Independent with strong leadership and communication skills
- Previous experience working in cross-functional teams is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree essential. Advanced business and/or life sciences degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8+ years of progressive commercial experience is required with a proven track record of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams.
The role is Central Europe based and will involve extensive travel (50%) within the home country and across the EMEA region.
It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Norway, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Denmark, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Finland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United KingdomOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist