The department PD Electronics is responsible for the electronic design of the display modules.
The Software Engineer (SE) will work in project teams and will directly interact with the customer to define the module interface.
The SSE needs to have a thorough design experience in writing device drivers (kernel), interrupt handlers, API’s and applications for embedded systems on different OS.
The SSE is responsible for the total development cycle of the software. This includes definition, design and release of the software. It is expected that the jobholder acts as a sub-project owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics/Embedded SW
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SW product development position.
- Experience in an Automotive environment is a plus (OSEK OS or Autosar OS)
- Knowledge in LCD displays is a plus
- Good knowledge of C language
- Good knowledge of English is assumed
- Knowledge of German is preferred
- Team player; good communication skills.
- Interest in Product design.
- Strong in Conceptual thinking.
- Willing to travel regularly within Europe and occasionally to Asia
We offer you: challenging work in an international working environment where working together in an atmosphere of trust and respect is the principle for achieving our common goals.