Agency Services Portfolio Management Officer
Imagine… working in an inspiring and dynamic environment within the syndicated deals financing. Do you see yourself making a difference because of your drive for customer service and operational discipline, your vision and approach to continuous improvement in people, controls and processes? Then we have a team that is fitted for you.
Making a difference
As Portfolio Management Officer you:
- Review and negotiate legal documents on Agency and Operations clauses
- Review commercial term sheets
- Coordinate closing procedures between finance parties, customer and legal counsels
- Handle post-closing activities
- Book facilities in ACBS credit system and with a good understandig of payments
- Monitor information undertakings based on legal documentation
- Distribute periodic information requirements
- Handle waiver and/or amendment requests
- Execute and book transfers between syndicate banks
With each other
Agency Services is the intermediary and single point of contact for the client and a syndicate of banks. It represents the syndicate banks and is responsible for the distribution of information and payments between the client and syndicate banks. Within Rabobank, Agency Services, liaises with a number of internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a professional Portfolio Management Officer who has a hands-on mentality.
Customer focus is essential and key to you. Excellent client service orientation is your middle name. In addition these requirements fit you as a second nature:
- You have a strong working ethic, hands-on mentality and like to work in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Teamwork – put skills, capacity and experience at the disposal of colleagues to achieve team objectives
- Customer Service – you have experience with (external) customer contact and liaising with other financiers.
- Eager to learn and working on the development of continuous improvement skills (e.g. using LEAN techniques)
- Reliability - is reliable and dependable in performing job-related tasks, meeting deadlines and appointments
- Risk aware – understands the need to follow instructions and implications of deviation
- Your interpersonal and communication skills (verbally and in writing) are excellent in Dutch and English
Growing a better world together
You may be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as sharing our knowledge about sustainable financial solutions. For example, we offer a discount to corporate clients with a sustainable hallmark.
Each year, we donate part of our profits back to society. We invest this money, which we call the co-operative dividend, in a variety of local initiatives.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. You will have numerous opportunities to grow and to exceed your own expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, we offer your (on the basis of a 36-hour working week):
- a gross monthly salary in salary scale 8/9 € 3.259,- and € 5.384,- (a gross monthly salary commensurate with level of experience).
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget. You decide yourself how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Agency Portfolio Management Officer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Apply now”. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Caroline Henricus at Caroline.Henricus@rabobank.com or via (0)6 21 59 18 93.
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl or 06- 15 68 62 74.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to meet you!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 3.259,- tot € 9,-