Manager AO/IC Risk Management
You will improve the group its’ internal control by working closely with the group Business Units. You help the Business Units to improve the quality of Internal Control. The group has a framework for Internal Control activities. This framework is called the Internal Control Framework (ICF) and is primarily aimed at the reliability of Financial Re-porting. With the Risk specialization, you also work closely with the VP Internal Audit to report on risks. This includes supporting the fraud risk process. Together with 6 colleagues you will take up the challenge to improve the Internal Control as an important part of the In Control Statement to be issued by the Board in the group annual report.
- You maintain, define, standardize and executes ICF activities for the group and the Business Units;
- You determine and improve the quality of the ICF assurance process in accordance with the Business Units Internal Control specialists;
- You evaluate, assess, test and review the ICF, Entity Level Controls (ELC), Transactions Level Controls (TLC), and IT General Controls (ITGC);
- You ensure compliance with the results of internal and external audits within the group BUs;
- You coordinate, support and organize the Risk Management process of the group on behalf of the Internal Audit including Fraud Risk Management.
Over de werkgever
Dynamic Internationally operating company based in Amsterdam, where your role as a financial will be of great value.
Wat wij bieden
- Salary: €52.000- €74.000 based on experience;
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with many opportunities to develop yourself;
- International growth opportunities;
- Excellent company pension scheme;
- 30 vacation days.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics/Business/Accounting;
- At least 3-5 years of similar work experience;
- Living in or around Amsterdam;
- Excellent knowledge on Internal Control, AO / IC and Risk Management;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
Wat wij bieden