Head of Business Management - Wholesale & Rural
The W&R KYC Operations Center was set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong expertise in all KYC areas as well a strong communication skill and awareness.
Within the W&R KYC Operations Center, Business Management is facilitating, challenging and steering the Wholesale and Rural KYC Roadmap and the day–to-day Operations of the W&R KYC Operations Center. In addition Business Management provides content support to the KYC Business Lead. To replace the current ad-interim manager we are looking for a Head of Business Management.
Making a difference
- Management of the Business management team (FTE 9)
- Drive and support the formulation of strategy, vision and organizational design.
- Strategic partner for the operations department in all management efforts (planning, forecasting and reporting, tracking and monitoring on roadmap, resources and budget).
- Drive and support KYC prioritization both within the W&R KYC Triangle as well as in the interaction with the regional management teams.
- Develop KPIs and performance analysis and KYC MI reporting.
- Progress analysis and (sr.) management preparation for strategic meetings.
- Coordination of meetings including setting up governance and structure.
- Standardize processes and MI reporting: Design and implement efforts and address gap.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective KYC organization can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. The W&R KYC BM team is part of the W&R KYC organization which is a new organization within the COO domain.
In the W&R KYC organization you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
Customer focus, collaboration, results orientation and building bridges across the Wholesale & Rural domain are clearly essential for the role of Head of Business Management. As a leader within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team and you actively seek for in- and external collaboration. This ‘co-making’ and ‘cooperative’ leadership is in the genes of the manager, and ensures that you are able to play a key role in the way Rabobank organizes its KYC capabilities in a cost effective, innovative and future proof way. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Senior experience in business management or in operational management.
- Extensive experience in dealing with senior stakeholders, working in a complex, international environment.
- Experience in managing teams across a range of different topics and areas of expertise. Experience in KYC is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Strategic vision, complex problem solving and organisational sensitivity.
- Result orientation with a high degree of quality.
- Agility; able to adapt and change own actions or approach in a changing situation.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 5.325,90 and € 7.608,43 (scale 11)
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Head Business Management and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Helma Heesen, Team Manager on Helma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Depaep, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com or 06-51097607
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden
€ 5.325,- tot € 7.608,-