In this role, you have the opportunity to
work as HR Manager for our departments IT and Finance in Eindhoven and Amsterdam. You will have an operational HR focus, working alongside Managers and the HR Business Partner and act as the linking-pin towards HR Centers of Expertise and the HR Shared Service Center. In this environment focused on operational excellence there is a strong need for excellent HR business support.
You are responsible for
· working closely with the business and HR Business Partner to understand and address business issues and to set up the own HR agenda.
· providing support to line management and the HR Business Partner by implementing and executing our people strategy within the business.
· applying core HR processes such as Talent Management; Strategic Workforce Planning; People Performance Management; Reward & Recognition; Health & Wellbeing.
· participating in HR-(improvement) projects on Cluster/country level.
· acting as advocate for standardization in the execution of HR policies to realize operational excellence. You also act as a sparring partner for the HR BP on local implications and solutions for the business, counsel line managers and/ or employees in employee relations procedures and support local organizational capabilities development.
· educating and supporting line managers in people management activities in cooperation with Centres of Expertise.
You are a part of
the HRM team Benelux, with 35 HRMs, that consists of 3 Clusters. You report to the HR Cluster Manager Personal Health, Markets, IT and ISC. You are based in Amsterdam or Eindhoven.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Relevant Masters (preferably Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration).
·1-3 years of working experience in HR (related to various tasks and areas of responsibilities)within an international operations organization.
·Broad HR experience and knowledge and the drive to further develop as HR Manager.
·Ability to connect with all layers in the organization.
·Business acumen and interest in business practice.
·Written and verbal communication skills: Dutch and English.
·Winning mentality and persuasion skills.
·Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
·Energetic, responsive team player who is keen to take initiatives.
·Courage, authenticity and learning agility.
In return, we offer you
the opportunity to work at the heart of our company. Join us and you will experience a business in which HR creates real benefits for our business and employees. Philips offers you a challenging job with excellent career development possibilities and self-evident good benefits, like:
•Competitive base salary
•25 days of leave, with the possibility of purchasing up to 20 extra days off per year
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences. We embrace diversity.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.