HEAD OF APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
IT as the backbone of our company
A step ahead through digitalization and innovation
Over the years, Vos Logistics has evolved into an innovative logistics provider. This would not have been possible without state of the art information technology. In order to improve productivity, quality and customer satisfaction we need applications that provide valuable information for strategic, tactical and operational decision making across the total supply chain leading to increased competitive advantage. It is the customer oriented attitude and the passion for information technology as well as logistics that enables us to fulfill that requirement.
The Head of Application Management is structurally looking for IT innovations and solutions that ensure significant contribution to Vos Logistics’ goals and objectives. This creative person is inspiring business managers to use leading edge information technology and principles to improve their customer service and efficiency while at the same time ensuring a sustainable IT landscape.
- Maintains strong business relationships and works collaboratively with all business unit leaders to inspire and support them in improving their business concepts and processes in an agile manner;
- Explores the IT market for innovative IT solutions;
- Formulates and deploys strategic direction and roadmap for all software applications and collaborates with the business to understand current and future needs and direction;
- Manage all Applications’ operational, tactical and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning and organizing the allocation of resources;
- Grow and develop individuals and the team, ensuring the attraction, development and retention your employees;
- Ensures application development processes comply with internal defined standards, as well as other regulatory and business requirements.
- Master’s degree in Logistics, Business Economics or Management of Information Technology;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- An Inspiring and creative mindset;
- Proven record in successfully implementing innovative IT solutions;
- Experience in strategic applications management planning and execution;
- Experience operating in structured life cycle management environment;
- Experience in applications support, development and implementation experience;
- Experience working with technology requirements;
- Good knowledge of development technologies, especially agile/scrum.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist