Medical Information Manager
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Medical Information Manager
The Medical Information Manager (MIM) is a member of the Medical Information team and is reporting into the Medical Information Lead Benelux & Responsible Information & Publicity (RIP) Belgium & Luxembourg. The Medical Information team has been expanded recently.
For a Medical Information Manager Scientific Acumen and interaction with both internal as external customers is important. The Medical Information Manager wants to be a part of a team and gets energized by taking ownership.over her/his responsibilities. As personal development is very important an individualized development plan will be in place to support future ambitions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The MIM ensuresa correct process flow and state of the art responses for medical information requests coming frombothinternal and external customers
- The MIM performs iMedical Review tasks as Information & Publicity delegate to ensure that all materials that will be shared with external customers comply with local laws & regulations
- The MIM provides ad-hoc support to medical affairs colleagues upon request. Examples of such support are: literature search, medical review and provision of basic product and/or TA training.
- The MIM is an active member of the Medical Information team to drive consistency,alignment and quality
- The MIM acts has a Medical Information Liaison towards several entities within the organization such as the EMEA Escalation Hub – EMEA Scientific Knowledge Manager – Customers Service Centre – Customer Facing Teams – Local Process Owners – Medical Affairs Managers – Information Publicity Responsible
- Scientificdegree:Medical Doctor,pharmaceutical degree or PhD in biomedical sciencesorequivalentbyexperience
- StrategicThinking: topromote growth, to improve processes and/orto gain competitive advantage
- Ableto both workina team as well asindependently, showleadership, influencing and negotiation skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Comply with regulatory requirementsandwith company policy onbusiness integrity
- Experiencewithsearching tools for Medical Informationresponses (for example PubMed, Ovid, Google, EndNote, iMedical, …)
- Awarenessof, and adherence to: local law (NL and BE), Johnson & Johnson Credovalues, International Health Care Business Integrity Guidelines, local regulations of I&P (NL: CGR [‘Code Geneesmiddelen Reclame’] and BE: deontological code pharma.be), local Medical Information SOPs and J&J SOP’s
- Languages:Dutch and English should be fluent (verbal and written); French is preferable
- Essentialcomputer skills: e.g. knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), iConnect, iMedical Knowledge, iMedical Review, iMedical Knowledge Search
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Primary Location
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist