Domain Specialist - GIS Networks
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Be a dependable and Trusted Advisor role and a voice in authority boards
- Take ownership of outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery.
- Support and mentor junior talents to drive skillset in the learning and development space in the team.
- Present and ability to articulate at Team/Regional level, and in selected areas of technical/ professional expertise.
- Operate in ambiguity through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Articulate about technology through powerful communication, both verbal and written. Ability to present visually and drive communication in the context of solution storylines and draw Senior Engineers attention in conversations.
- Manage stakeholders and other teams in an operations environment.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with empathy, exceptional communication and teamwork
- Understand or experienced in Project Lifecycle Management and Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Work in cross-functional teams contributing effectively for collective successes
You are responsible for
- Designing and deploying network services and solutions meeting business, application and organizational needs.
- Working with technology teams from partners, system integrators, vendors; you will make sure the design and deployed services/solutions work as designed and operate as expected.
- Handholding the services in transition to operations seamlessly while making sure the documentation and necessary after care is provided
- Leading a service from concept to operations while tracking it closely in all the stages
- Leading on the creation, implementation and monitoring of an effective Governance & quality assurance framework of network services and solutions
- Performing analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems by working with Partners and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Effective communication and stakeholder management during sustenance and crisis
- Acting as a technical operations expert with other team members, as well as with worldwide teams
- Working with partners by building simulated networks to resolve problems and compatibility issues, and perform an analysis of network designs
- Providing improvement opportunities and recommendations that enhances performance and delivery of network services and solutions
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology, to provide high-quality support in current and future network services while designing and deploying the same
- Continuously improving the service for betterment, ease of operation, fulfilling the business needs
You are a part of Global Infrastructure Services, highly technical, customer-focused, dynamic and team-up to win group which operates complex services globally while supporting each other and appreciating the diverse culture.
The team is highly skilled in both technical and management aspect of operations
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least four years of an undergraduate degree with strong success in math, engineering or other relevant IT areas
- 8-10 Years of related experience in routing, switching, wireless, security
- Cisco Certified Internet work Expert (CCIE) certification (or equivalent level) in one of the above technologies is highly preferred
- Knowledge of software defined networks is highly desirable
- Experience and exposure to Software Defined Access, SDWAN is highly desirable
- Flair and willingness to learn software skills and frameworks is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing is a must
- Proven ability to document technical information for training, technical operations run books, and knowledge objects is a must
- Strong collaboration-interaction and architectural skills
- Quick learner in upcoming technology and commit to delivering upon the learned technologies and techniques
- The ability to address complex business needs in simple network services / solutions that is easy to operate is required
- Applies good analytical processes to resolve any issue, and can synthesize complexities into clear communications and action plans
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with teams, think objectively and stretch in meeting it.
- Ability to use and contribute to the knowledge base of solutions and techniques, and shift from theoretical to pragmatic
- Collaborate with Worldwide teams from different cultures both internal to Philips and external partners in achieving objectives
In return, we offer you
An ambitious, innovative environment with excellent opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very driven and crafted around your preferences:
- A competitive salary;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- A validated company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount.
- You will learn new technologies that will increase the competence and relevance in fast-paced IT industry
- You will be supported by the team which cares and appreciates each member, their interests and aspirations while taking care of the responsibilities and stretched goals
- You will get an opportunity to work in a Tech-Ops model where learning technology and management of it will be integral part of the role.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden