Start date: as soon as possible (May - August 2021)
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 40 hours / week preferable
Thesis support: not possible
Location: remote / Amsterdam
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with cross-functional teams across Philips organizations from business units to digital marketing. You will be delivering concrete work to optimize the web navigation structure of our health care medical consumables and supplies products. Eventually to improve our user experience on websites (both dotcom and e-store)!
You are responsible for:
• Define a 2-level navigation structure of all products under “Medical Supplies” product group together with relevant business unites and cluster marketing.
• Map products under this group to the new structure and update the navigation data in Philips Product Library from global perspective.
• Work with local web content managers in markets to adopt and localize the new navigation data.
• Make sure the new categories are correctly reflected on Philips dotcom websites.
• Make sure the new categories are correctly reflected on Philips Health System e-stores
You are part of:
Philips Digital Marketing & E-Commerce, Direct to Business organization, under Platform Experience & Conversion tribe. This is a dynamic team consists of many experts with different backgrounds, aiming to build a better web experience for our business customers/partners.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• You are enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student in a study program relating to either IT or Business Administration (e.g. Marketing/E-Commerce).
• You have excellent skills in Excel and good skills in PowerPoint.
• You are tech-savvy, able to adapt new IT tools quickly and makes sense of how different IT platforms are communicating with each other.
• You have hands-on mentality, willing to spend time dedicated to detailed work.
• Team player, good at communication and collaboration with teams across the globe.
In return, we offer you
An internship in a highly dynamic organization. Opportunity to work with several healthcare business units, marketing and e-commerce. You will be on a learning path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. You will also receive a market related internship salary and benefits.
Please submit your resume and motivational statement as soon as possible. Please ensure you detail your availability for an internship as well as your university enrollment dates.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.