Planner Co-packing BLX and Export
This is what your fresh start as Demand Planner will look like:
As Supply and Co-Pack Planner you are responsible for optimising the balance of inventory across the Supply Chain Network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and stock levels. You are responsible to coordinate and execute tasks within SCM Benelux, Export and Travel with the aim of making processes as efficient as possible and guaranteeing customer satisfaction. You will utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Demand Planning, Suppliers and Customer Service to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used to meet the Customer Service metrics.
Your core tasks in a nutshell:
- As Copack planner you monitor the enter-end supply chain of copack for the Benelux, Export and Travel from production to goods delivery at our warehouse;
- You manage an efficient production planning on short and medium term (4-6 weeks) and continuously keep up-to-date with changes that may influence your planning in order to achieve a solid detailed scheduling;
- You work closely with all internal departments and create a solid buy-in on all levels;
- You support marketing and purchasing regarding new product development and introduction;
- You assure that the KPI's are achieved and guarantee a solid follow-up of the supply chain procedures;
- You with demand planner and customer services on weekly MRP, stock-out reports, new product launches and supplier forecasts;
- Collaborate with operations and account management in times of constrained capacity to develop priorities and action plans in order to fulfill customer needs;
- Participate in cross functional projects such as packaging changes, new product launches, seasonal build planning to develop, manage, and communicate a timeline and supply plan;
- Check and approve inbound transport invoices making sure suppliers are compliant;
- Plan, manage and coordinate co-packer production and inventory management;
- Back up function for the replenishment part LOL/FT;
- Take care of any additional ad hoc tasks as necessary.
Over de werkgever
You will work at the third largest confectionery group in the world - and second in Europe. But we want to continue to grow and become the best at making candy, where we can use all the help of our colleagues!
We see our employees as the most important ingredient and therefore we have something for everyone:
- Empowering: Everyone has every opportunity to develop and make a difference. For example, we have a huge range of (tailor-made) training courses.
- Fun: Who doesn't actually dream of working at a candy factory? We would also like to maintain our family atmosphere, because that makes us unique and has brought us to where we are today. We do everything to make you feel at home with us, such as an annual beach volleyball and hockey tournament. But also an annual CSR day to be committed to the community.
- Innovation: We must respond to the ongoing social debate on sugar and health, but also to deal with issues such as: environmental pollution, packaging and food safety. Enough challenges!
- Dynamic: It may sound cliché, but with branches in more than 30 countries, we are a dynamic and vibrant organization.
Wat wij bieden
Are you starting to feel like it? Then we would like to meet you! Let us hear from you via the "apply" button and hopefully we will meet soon.
- You'll get a parttime contract at Start People for at least 6 months;
- We'll support you in your word at Perfetti van Melle;
- The salary will be between 2.850€ and 3.500€ per month on fulltime basis. You'll get to choose between a four weekly or weekly payment.
The ideal recipe for our Demand Planner:
- MBO/HBO Supply Chain, Business or technology-related field;
- Proven track of at least 2 years in supply planning or customer services within FMCG;
- Understanding of supply chain operations and planning ;
- Experience with data systems, preferably SAP & Excel;
- Affinity with numeracy;
- Pragmatic and action-oriented attitude (Can Do), ability to translate business needs into solutions;
- Strong results focus;
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Good planning, analytical, organisational and executional skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly and demonstrate initiative in solving problems;
- Effective interpersonal communication and consultative skills, both verbal and written in Dutch and English.
Liefst MBO tot HBO niveau
Wat wij bieden