Are you a maintenance technician that wants to contribute to the medical field?what we offer
Mentor Medical is looking for you! If you are a Senior maintenance technician this job also can give you enough challenge. Feel free to apply and get in contact to discuss the possibilities.
who are you
- Salary between € 2098,- and € 2700,- per month
- Work in shifts with a 7,68% shift allowance fee
- Work for a longer time
- Room to improve yourself
- Work at the science park in Leiden
- Work in a great team
Are you a maintenance technician that wants to contribute to the medical field?
Mentor Medical is looking for you! Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects?
If you are an Senior maintenance technician this job also can give you enough challenge. Feel free to apply and get in contact to discuss the possibilities.
what will you do
- You have a flexible work mentality, have no problem with working in shifts and are service oriented.
- You speak, write and understand English (Dutch is nice but not necessary)
- You preferably have education background of secondary vocational education in the direction of mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Up to 2 – 4 years of experience in maintenance in a Medical device's environment is beneficial
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple commitments and technical problem-solving ability
- Ability to shift priorities according to changes in department/facility
In this function you will support productions by performing scheduled and unplanned maintenance on building and machinery at the Mentor Medical System Leiden Site. You will independently locate and eliminate faults to equipment and plant. You are also responsible for cleaning of the pumping equipment and you cooperate in the field of process improvements and special projects.
The job includes:
where will you work
- Maintenance and repair of machines, installations and buildings.
- Keeping track of administration (planning and priorities) on maintenance and repairs.
- Independently search and eliminate faults to all applicable equipment and plants at Mentor.
- Review and evaluates overall effectiveness of maintenance programs and process operations.
- Executing of preventive maintenance.
- Ensure permits are maintained in compliance with GMPs, safety and health regulations
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to the next management-level.
Mentor was founded in 1969 and has a long, proud history as a global leader in breast aesthetics. Mentor has rooted itself in a commitment to high-quality breast implants, science-based innovations and the best results for patients.
Other relevant information about the position is listed below.
- Shift times: Morning shift (7:00 - 15:30), evening shift (15:00 - 23:30)
- Once in 7 weeks you will work during the weekend
- Once in a while you will be on phone duty from home
- In the future they might want you to work during the night
- You need to life within 1 hour away from Leiden
- There is a 7,68% shift allowance fee
- you will get an ''adv'' fee of 5,5% on top of your salary
- You need to have your own transport to Mentor, so you are not reliable of public transport during irregular work hours
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Feel free to apply for this job!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli