SAP SD Solution Architect, Philippines
Currently, LQS is looking for an Operations Manager, responsible for our analytical department, and directly managing 8 team leads - indirectly responsible for approximately 150 FTE in total. As Operations Manager of our independent central laboratory you develop, implement and secure the overall operations strategy. You lead the operations team by example and act as a role model in a natural and motivating way with the aim to create a healthy, professional and open working environment. You are eager to continuously improve the operational processes, in line with the LQS strategy and applicable guidelines, in order to realize the agreed objectives and targets.
Over de werkgever
Within FrieslandCampina, LQS serves as independent central laboratory for QC-analyses in raw materials, intermediate and finished products, packaging material, process water and waste water for the FrieslandCampina Opco’s, particularly in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Based on the analytical results of LQS, QA of the Opco’s releases products. This essential position in the dairy chain of FrieslandCampina demands from LQS to deliver top quality services, i.e. reliable analytical results within the agreed time. LQS is the only laboratory in FrieslandCampina with an ISO 17025 accreditation and GMP+ B10 certification. LQS is based in Leeuwarden. LQS in total employs some 300 workers. The chemical, physical, sensory and microbiology laboratories deliver approx. 1.5 mln. product release data per year. These data need to be first time right and delivered on time in full to the Plants. We also have a growing Business Support Department. This department develops the analytical methods and then supports and trains the business to apply these methods in the right way.
Wat wij bieden
Wat we bieden
• Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
• We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
• Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
• Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
• A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
• Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
Wat we vragen
• Academic degree; MsC or PhD in chemistry, food technology or related field of expertise
• Minimally 5-10 years’ experience in working in a similar position in an international laboratory, or a combination of experience in analytical lab environment and experience in operations management.
• Knowledge and experience with World Class Operations Management or similar continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
• Able to improve complex (re)organizations in rapidly changing environments (proven track record)
• Highly effective communicator with the ability to constantly connect your team to a greater purpose as well as remove blocks to ensure their success
• A fact-based decision maker, without losing empathy
• Positive, inspiring and energetic personality with can-do mentality, proactive and persuasive
• Strong leadership skills
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Wat wij bieden