Senior Consumer Marketing Manager Beauty at Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to make an impact in Beauty industry, drive the success of one of the fastest growing beauty categories IPL via contributing directly to the business of Philips IPL Business.
You are responsible for:
- Formulating the upstream product strategy for the assigned mid-end portfolio Philips Lumea Series 8000 & 7000, business size € 60M
- Define & Implement the growth plan for China including portfolio strategy, innovation, go to market strategy and activation plan with close collaboration with market.
- Driving & Supporting medical transformation of the IPL Business End to End
- Collecting, analyzing market information and driving performance and managing lifecycle of the assigned portfolio (key critical metrics: Sales, Margin, Ratings & Reviews, Winning propositions, Portfolio efficiency)
- Formulating the specification of new products based on available technology, components, and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term
- Translating a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
Guiding the project team in the execution phase of the PDLM
- Driving the launch of new propositions, defining all aspects of the marketing mix to make his/her portfolio successful (pricing, promotion, channel strategy)
- Leading the pricing, promo and channel strategy for the assigned portfolio
- Coaching junior team members
Over de werkgever
You will be part of the Philips Personal Health, Beauty Female hair removal team, which consists of 12 people. The position is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and also open to virtual locations in Europe depending on the candidate. You will closely collaborate with Marketing Managers & Directors in the markets, the Brand Creation team, R&D teams, Sales , Business Development, Clinical and Regulatory teams.
Wat wij bieden
You will get a contract by Yacht. Freelancers are more then welcome.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University graduate with a degree on business , marketing or engineering degree in marketing
- Upstream background: Experience on product proposition development starting with strong consumer insights, enabled by technology and delivered by sales/marketing excellence. Previously handled sizable proposition development projects
- Down-Stream Experience: Experience on creating marketing plans (including digital activation) together with sales plans (go to market strategy, pricing , promotion)
- Marketing communications experience, has affinity with claims, substantiation, legal
- Preferable to have experience of China before (either at a market role or global role)
- Preferable to have medical experience -Strong affinity with processes/procedures, medical marketing experience (with FDA, MDR) Strong leadership skills and leading teams through change
- Entrepreneur, self-starter that can make things happen with strong communication and collaboration skills. Constructive challenging mindset towards peers, within project teams
- Strong project management skills. Dares to go deep into the details, leading to creative new insights
- Self-learning ability
Wat wij bieden