Project Manager Care Optimization
The Project Manager Care Optimization is responsible for internally and externally aligned co-creation and execution of projects as predefined in Janssen’s Care Optimization strategy. These projects reflect needs as defined in Janssen’s VBHC & access strategies for innovative compounds on the one hand and include Care Optimization elements for broader solutions than access alone, in order to deliver added value for our strategic accounts.
Being part of the Customer Strategy and Operations Unit, the Project Manager Care Optimization is jointly responsible for optimal alignment of account management, project management and digital opportunities in his / her projects. Being the project owner and lead for (TA-related) projects the Project Manager Care Optimization is responsible for optimal alignment and integration with CVT strategy and TA-related internal and external stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- In collaboration with account management, identify common, unmet needs around the topic of care optimization – as described by the Janssen Healthcare Compass (patient centricity, norming & measuring, digital healthcare, integrated care pathways, collaborate to innovate)
- Translate care optimization/VBHC strategies into concrete projects in close collaboration with external stakeholders and business partners
- Take accountability for the delivery of these projects by assisting in the definition of the project objectives, set up of a solid project plan, defining outcome measures and monitor progress
- As project lead, take responsibility for sharing best practices, exploring scale up potential and continuous process improvement
- Ensure that running or planned projects embedded in our CVT, account management and/or patient access strategies contribute to our broader Market Access agenda
- Makes the best possible use of existing knowledge, experience and networks available in our organization, outside Janssen Benelux and in the external healthcare environment
- Contribute to a team atmosphere of “knowledge dispersion and innovlearning”.
Place in the organization Qualifications
The Project Manager Care Optimization reports to one of the Care Optimization Program Managers and can be assigned in the Netherlands or Belgium specifically, or with Benelux scope. The Care Optimization team is part of Customer Strategy and Operations unit.
Education & experience
- MBA or equivalent master’s university degree, preferably in (health) economics / business administration and / or an engineering / IT background
- Minimum 5-7 years of project management and/or consultancy experience in a large, preferably healthcare oriented environment
- Profound knowledge of the current healthcare landscape or other environments where co-creating solutions is a key driver
- Practical experience in at least 1 area of the Janssen Healthcare Compass, preferably the area of “Digital Healthcare”, i.e. electronic data exchange, digital health solutions, wearables, remote monitoring.
- Proven ability to manage complex and critical business projects & thriving in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Strong passion and track record for innovation and change management with a can-do mentality
- Relevant experience in connecting and effectively collaborating across diverse groups of internal business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated experience in executing and successfully delivering large initiatives with critical business impact
- Strong involvement in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Creative abilities to translate vision into concepts and turn concepts into “ready-to-market” sustainable and scalable solutions
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Engaging person, persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Talent for making contacts and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Independent, but also team-oriented
- Flexible problem solver
- Organizational skills to build informal teams
- Structured, able to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
- Personality able to deal with high pressure at times
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist