In this role, you have the opportunity to, as part of the Source to Pay team, define and drive a Procurement Governance roadmap for Market to Order, focusing on the optimization and adoption of the Source to pay processes for Third party Procurement. You will own one or more sub processes of the Source to Pay process and its deployment, and interact with various disciplines, business units, markets and Transformation programs to ensure the 3rd party requirements are identified and embedded in the respective processes and systems.
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive the Procurement Governance roadmap for Market to Order, focusing on the optimization and adoption of the Source to pay processes for Third party Procurement.
You are responsible for:
- One or more sub process of the source to pay process for Third Party and its deployment
- Define and monitor End-to-End process adherence and compliance to the standard process template.
- Define and drive roadmaps that are aligned with and communicated to the S&S Cluster Commodity team and the various disciplines, markets and business units.
- Collaborate with global programs to ensure the Third Party Procurement strategy is aligned.
- Define Third party business requirements and ensure they are embedded in the various processes, systems and E2E transformation programs.
- Identify and deploy process and systems improvements based on customer insights and within the framework, budget, timeline and scope of the defined roadmap.
- Translate directives into operational procedures and/or processes including determining the impact on related tools (f.i. change of SAP system or modules, as well as business information systems).
- Progress monitoring of the improvement initiatives, identify issues and drive mitigating actions.
- Align and interact with cross functional stakeholders and various disciplines including Business Units, Quality & Regulatory, Procurement, Supply chain, Finance, GBS, Marketing management and international sales organizations to assure a consistent approach
- Supporting cross functional End2End transformation teams with adoption of best practices, understanding of business requirements and opportunities for improvement and elimination of unrewarded complexity.
- Decide and prepare change requests for changes in applications, while IT specialists take care of the technical design and build.
- Operate as a change agent to drive a mindset change towards Philips as a Solution selling company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s Degree in Psychology/Supply Chain/Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in the process optimization domain preferably in Procurement/Supply chain.
- Experience in managing projects in an international setting.
- Experience in Solution/Business Transformation, and in the creation of Value propositions and Business cases in preferred.
- Strong change management mindset and capabilities with strong analytical skills.
- Strong communicator with effective influencing skills in a matrix setting.
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma will be a strong asset.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written).
- Basic knowledge of technical and operational SAP knowledge.
- Results oriented and able to energize others.
- Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and passion to learn.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden