You will be part of a small, enthusiastic and international team of people who are committed to make a difference. You will work closely together with the IT Manager, the IT Administrator and with co-workers from all teams and disciplines.
- You are the main point of contact for all Information Security related activities within the foundation;
- you are responsible for the protection of the (non-financial) assets and the information which is processed by and stored in our information systems;
- you actively identify and address exposures to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure, modification, or interruption of information;
- considering the relatively small size of the organisations, you operate on various levels, strategic and operational;
- strategically you implement and maintain the information security framework, align with risk management and interact with the management teams;
- operationally, you (co-)implement solutions and monitor adherence to policies.