Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
As the Partnerships Account Manager, BeNeLux you will drive partner acquisitions, retention and development in the BeNeLux region. You will translate Twitch's global content strategy into a coherent, holistic regional strategy. This includes direct talent acquisition, third-party acquisitions via MCNs / agencies and portfolio management of a fixed set of large partner (creator) accounts. The Partnerships Acquisition Manager will identify, sign and develop new talent and ensure best-in-class content quality and category growth on Twitch.
You have a strong network within the BeNeLux influencer/streamer space. You will have a passion for live entertainment and strive to achieve excellence while achieving ambitious company targets.
You will report to the Director of Partnerships, Central Europe.
· Own and develop a portfolio of large BeNeLux creator accounts
· Manage and develop existing relationships with agencies and MCNs in BeNeLux
· Work closely with senior management to create and own a substantial acquisition & retention strategy for the BeNeLux market
· Acquire top content creators to drive content growth in the region
· Develop acquired partners to become excellent streamers on Twitch
· Work cross-regional and cross-functional to ensure workflow optimization and best practice sharing
· Track and report key performance metrics and objectives
· Report to senior management
· Business development, from outreach to contract negotiation and execution
· Work with Marketing, BD, PR, Sales, and Content teams
· Negotiate and set up broadcasting agreements with acquired content creators
· At least 5+ years working in the dutch speaking digital content landscape
· Experience with Twitch as a user
· Have an existing and strong network in the BeNeLux talent industry
· Needs to be able to travel frequently with more than 30 days of traveling a year
· Understanding of common online video and online advertising metrics
· Must be organized, strategic, creative and be able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver against organizational goals
· Negotiation skills
· Target-driven: excited to deliver and exceed company goals
· Interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating to others at all levels
· Capable of managing and completing multiple projects and priorities at the same time within a rapidly changing environment
· Pension Plan
· Life Insurance
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
· Disability Gap Insurance (WGA Gap, WIA Excess)
· Group Health Insurance
· Supplemental Maternity and Paternity Benefit
· Employee Assistance Program
· Amazon Employee Discount
· Business Travel Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.