Solutions Transformation - E2E Project Manager - Downstream Marketing & Sales
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be in the center of Philips’ solutions transformation. You will be coaching and helping the solution teams in the businesses and markets from the initial ideation phase until successful launch and scaling of the solution. Your focus will be on the downstream marketing and sales related aspects of solutions, including market activation, customer segmentation, account management, account plans, sales capabilities, etc.
You will be leading the Consultative Engagement workstream of the Solutions ExCo Hoshin. With the Solutions Hoshin we are driving the fundamental breakthrough initiatives to accelerate our transformation.
You are responsible for
- Driving the Solutions ExCo Hoshin Consultative Engagement workstream, including alignment with the other workstream leads, monthly update to ExCo sponsors
- You will be either initiating and driving improvement initiatives yourself or oversee initiatives that are contributing to the transformation but led by others.
- Ensure alignment and connect agenda’s with other interconnected Hoshion workstreams or external programs/functions (as applicable)
- Secure delivery of the Consultative Engagement workstream committed outcomes
- Driving activation of solutions by continuously partnering up with various stakeholder and engage, support and coach them in order to successfully deliver their solutions
- Help solution teams with their market activation, go to market strategy and segmentation
- Validating readiness of solutions for activation
- Identify interdependencies to ensure successful activation
- Scheduling, preparing and hosting workshops with experts, solutions teams and market representatives
- Ensuring common understanding of solution roadmap and progress
- Brining relevant learnings, insights and requirements to other teams across the program
- Acting as a single point of contact for all stakeholders involved in activation of solutions
- Managing (executive) stakeholder, engaging the right experts and be a credible partner for senior leadership in the businesses, markets and functions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
As E2E Project Manager Downstream Marketing & Sales, you are a strong and independent professional who is able to navigate the complex Philips environment. Your result-driven hands-on mentality combined with a strong focus on stakeholder management and holistic business view, ensures that you will be able to influence internal customers throughout the organization. You are a strong communicator who is able to align with stakeholder on all levels of the organization. With your structured approach, you are able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment and will ensure that you truly understand and resolve the issues on your path.
Furthermore, you can bring the following:
- Extensive experience in and understanding of the downstream marketing and sales processes (M2O) and more specifically strong knowledge of solution selling, market activation, C-Suite engagement and sales capabilities.
- Proven hands-on market experience in solution sales and/or strategic account management
- Ability to be a strong, independent manager who is able to see the ‘bigger picture’ and how various program components interconnect and influence each other
- Business and Market ‘savviness’ and an end-to-end view on solutions
- Extensive and proven(8+ years) program / project management skills (experience in solutions/services related expertise is preferred)
- Structured, organized and stress resilient personality able quickly to understand the issues and bring together necessary resources to resolve them
- Ability to handle ambiguity and drive decision making focusing on internal customers, (receiving organizations) and represent their interests in the overall program
- Strong communicator who is able to rapidly build credibility and strong relationships with key stakeholders from all levels of the organization
- Experience in change management and / or transformation program
- Ability to manage complex environments and multiple stakeholders with diverse priorities
- Ability to anticipate risks, act proactively and problem solve as needed
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- A Master’s degree in a position relevant program (health science, business or engineering)
You are a part of
The Business Transformation organization, working in the Solution Transformation program. You will report into the Business Model Innovation & Solution Activation Program Lead
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its solutions sales capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. #LI-EU
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist