As a technical security consultant, you make sure the customers of Ahold get an optimal and smooth customer experience in our stores and online, whilst safeguarding their data and our systems. You look for ways to maximize our technological development and facilitate innovation where you can.
You will work as a technical security consultant at Albert Heijn, Etos or Gall & Gall under the banner of Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. On a slightly smaller scale, you work with 1,500 colleagues from the Netherlands. By doing better together and innovating every day, they strengthen their pioneering role. And this way they also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience, and effectiveness.
You will work on groundbreaking innovative services such as their online shopping experience, mechanization of our distribution centers, and in-store innovations, such as securing the hardware for our tap-to-go service, e.g..
You make an impact as a technical security consultant by:
● Advising on innovative security solutions for Albert Heijn and their global organization.
● Advising on the centralization of their security controls.
● Working closely with their other Security Experts of the Global Cyber Security Team.
● Conducting and facilitating security reviews.
As a platform security consultant within the Global Security team, you will:
· be the First Point of Contact for almost all security-related topics. The platform security consultant will act as the conduit to the expertise available within the ISO (Information Security Office) team.
· Demonstrate specialized knowledge, including data protection methods, in at least one of the following areas and, as required, share this expertise with other team members to facilitate ongoing activities – security architecture, web application security, mobile application security, security in SDLC, cloud security or network security
· Be a generalist specialist with a good breadth of knowledge across several security fields with deep expertise in 2 or 3 areas.
· Formally assess information security risks related to solution/business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts.
· Work hand in hand with DevOps teams (developers, architects, product owners, business) to serve the platform’s requirements and ISO requirements to ensure that the security posture is in line with the risk appetite and threat landscape.
· Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts.
· Develop specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is embedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
· Actively expand consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with internal customers.
Ahold Delhaize is one of the world’s largest food retail groups. A leader in supermarkets and e-commerce and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing. Our family of great local brands serves more than 54 million shoppers each week in the United States, Europe, and Indonesia. We are dedicated to helping customers eat well, save time and live better.
-Assignment for at least 6 months with an option to extend
-We can not hire contractors from other agencies
-We invite freelancers to apply
-Normally they work from their bustling head office in Zaandam. However, due to the current situation, all employees are working from home.
- Several years of practical experience with IT security -> you have to understand where and what IT security risks are, and which are not
- Being able to work well in large, complex organizations -> Often the biggest question is how to find someone
- Understanding of DevOps method, etc.
- Effective in communication in emails and meetings