Associate Customer Support
We are looking for an Associate Customer Support Ops for our client in Breda. Do you have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or information technology? Do you have 0-2 years of experience in an international supply chain environment (OTC, PTS)? Then we would like to get in touch with youwhat we offer
who are you
- Salary € 2500 - € 3000 per month
- position for a minimum of 1 year
We are looking for candidates who recognize themselves in the competences and job requirements below:
what will you do
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or information technology
- 0-2 years experience in the international supply chain (OTC, PTS) preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Working with MS Office and experience with preference of working with SAP OTC en PTS
- Result focused, problem solver, Strong analytical skills, Customer Focus
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written) and the ability to communicate at various levels
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication
- Process and system oriented, Tech savvy, optimizes business processes & drives results
- Ability to switch between tasks and manage multiple competing priorities
The role: 1st line Business Support for ERP systems along with role of tester in projects & enhancements related to commercial supply chain.
where will you work
- Day-to-day Business Support
- Act as 1st line support for ERP systems for EU supply chain
- Business user access management & training, troubleshooting , NC support for systems and system enhancements.
- Support process improvement initiatives and projects as Business Tester for execution of user acceptance tests for system changes and related documentation.
Our client is an American organization specializing in biotechnological medicines. The company receives the products as semi-finished products, which are then packaged, stored and ultimately shipped to various countries worldwide.
- American organization specializing in biotechnological medicines
If you are interested in this job opening, you can apply by clicking the 'Solliciteer' button below. Your application will be sent to us directly. Please add an up to date resume in English to your application. If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com or 0161-244200.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Wat wij bieden
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkeli