Global HR Business Partner
In order to succeed in our goal to Lead, Care and Deliver we take the people who make Just Eat Takeaway a success very seriously. Do you want to contribute to one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing businesses? Do you have experience with converting HR strategy into execution in a large technology/marketing-driven, international environment? Are you an experienced HR leader with an inspiring vision and execution mindset? Then this could be the right challenge for you!
All about the role:
The Global HR Business Partner is part of the Global Management team of the department, reporting to the HR Director Business Partnering. In this role, you closely collaborate with the functional leadership team, and jointly set the functional strategy for the dedicated department. You will manage and collaborate with an international team of global and local HRBPs and HR specialists in order to develop and support the growth of the organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Leader who has demonstrated experience in building and managing an HR structure within a fast-growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for integrating HR practices, driving change, shaping and implementing the people plan in line with the operational agenda within the line of business.
- Being a sparring partner and advisor to the Global Director of the business department you are responsible for and senior management members of the global function
- Own, lead and implement the HR/people strategy for the department’s workforce in line with the global HR and departments strategy
- Drive the expansion and development of the organization and leadership teams as we continue to grow our company
- Act as a sparring partner senior managers and leaders across multiple countries.
- Develop, manage and direct HR within the department with the objective of delivering the HR agenda, with regard to organizational development, leadership, performance management, compensation & benefits, HR governance, retention, employee and talent management, insourcing and recruitment
- Engage and collaborate with a high performing HRBP team to support the regional and local organization
- Develop and implement business-specific HR strategies and translate HR strategies to concrete initiatives/projects.
- Drive execution of HR initiatives/projects across regions/countries in collaboration with regional/country HRBPs and COE’s.
- Work closely and effectively with HR team members within the Headquarter of Just Eat Takeaway.com and with cross-border HR colleagues to identify best practices and use them to define effective business interventions.
- Be a builder of the JustEatTakeaway.com culture, ensuring that the people initiatives, solutions and programs are reflective of the values of the organization.
- Follow and anticipate (international developments) in the field of HR, regulation and contract management.
The Global HR Business Partner has a thorough knowledge of the latest developments within the field of HR. A modern HR leader with a track record of working in a high volume, technology-driven, transactional business environment.
Somebody who is empathic and connects easily with other people. Somebody who is decisive and is able to deal with a diverse population.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant progressive working experience from operational to strategic HR consulting, business partnering and/or management roles, from local to regional or global scope, over a span of 10 years or more.
- Master degree preferably in business administration, economics or law
- Strong organizational skills in an international, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven success in driving creativity and strong in execution.
- Able to adapt to changing conditions as well as the ability to build and manage an HR organization.
- Possess knowledge and ability to ensure all actions are in compliance with appropriate employment laws, company policies and sound business practice.
- Strong, impactful leadership skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Due to the international character of the company there will be some traveling required for this role.
Here is our offer:
We believe that your skills and our great rewards belong together. They include:
- Competitive salary
- A wide-ranging and impactful role on a global and strategic level
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Amsterdam (we’re right next to Central Station)
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
It’s time to take on this exciting position. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden