Wat ga jij doen als
UX/ UI Designer?
You will have the opportunity to participate in the development and design of one of our fastest growing digital products that focuses on digitally transforming the client-relationship. You will have a lot of personal responsibility whereby your focus will be on improving the overall customer experience & interaction (UX/UI), coming up with new features and validating new concepts and functionality with our users. Next to that we offer you the opportunity to explore all sides of digital product development as well as corporate intrapreneurship.
''As UX/UI designer for our team you will help built the digital future of KPMG and support us in driving the future of the industry"
While closely working with one of our product teams, you will be a part of KPMG's Smart Tech Solutions team, a young and dynamic team with an innovative startup culture. As a team we value enthusiasm, pro-activness and a passion for digital and together with our colleagues we develop, implement and promote the innovation strategy of KPMG Netherlands. In order to come up with new solutions, we actively collaborate within our ecosystem, for example with startups, incubators and universities.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
Dit bieden wij
- The benefits of a start-up with the perks of being within a corporate
- A close-knit and young team
- Freedom to manage your own work combined with flexible working hours
- A lease car, laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately
- Plenty of development opportinuties through the provision of various training courses and education
- A nice salary and 30 days of holidays
- Lots of fun and socialising
- You will design new digital experiences with our consultants for our clients
- You will develop new design systems, standards and template
- You are the advocate of our clients and will actively validate the designed experiences with them
- You are responsible for managing the design process and coordination with the product team
- You will work closely with the product team to envision and design new features and functionality
Dit neem jij mee
- You have a relevant background in e.g. UI/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Innovation
- You have experience with digital design and tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch or Figma
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take on a challenge
- You have at least a experience with HTML & CSS
- You have relevant work experience, which you can present to us
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist