Product Industrialization Engineering Lead Coffee
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage projects from industrialization point of view to deliver products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements and you define the short-term product introduction policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy.
You are responsible for
• Leading the PIE related processes and staff in the execution of world-class operational performance.
• Arranging programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the PIE organization. Preparing product introduction operation and investment plans.
• Executing plans to reduce costs.
• Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality regulations.
• Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
You are a part of
New Product Introduction team for Coffee based in Drachten and you will be working in multi-disciplinary product development teams. You could also be part of product maintenance in dedicated task forces.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.400 – €4.800 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Minimum Bachelor degree in manufacturing engineering or material technology. Or minimal 5 years experience in an equivalent business role.
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing engineering and/or injection molding engineering.
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a pre.
• Fluent English in speaking and writing.
• Possess a strong working knowledge of product introduction, including the underlying theories of product introduction and product engineering.
• Oversee the implementation of new systems and processes.
• Conducts and present analyses of PIE data to support Finance, R&D and purchasing.
• Managerial skills and stress management; able to balance the needs of multiple users.
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement.
• Identify, understands, and manages risks.
• Knowledge of relationship to other disciplines for efficient NPI.
• Basic knowledge of environmental, safety and quality regulations.