Group Business Controller
In order to cater for the expansion of Enreach, we are looking for an ambitious Group Business Controller to contribute to the further development of the Group Finance function. The focus of the new Group Business Controller will be on both financial control and business control. This includes preparation and improvement of the financial- and business reporting as well as analysis of financial and operational performance across entities and product groups. To be successful in this role the candidate should possess good communication skills to act comfortably as intermediary between the various group functions, the local finance departments in the countries and senior management. Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between the country organizations and the Group regarding financial accounting, reporting and control;
- Prepare and coordinate the monthly review processes of the countries and the Group;
- Support Head of Financial Control with the financial reporting, the audit process and the preparation of the consolidated annual accounts;
- Coordinate the planning & control cycle, which aims to have best-in-class reporting, budgeting and forecasting;
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc analysis and reports on countries, product groups or specific functional areas through use of financial systems (PowerBI, Lucanet) and gathering data within the organization;
- Financial onboarding of new acquisitions;
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects across the group to support Group Finance or Enreach senior management.
Over de werkgever
Group Finance Team
The Group Business Controller will be part of the Group Finance team of around 7 colleagues which develops in line with the growth of the Enreach Group and comprises three disciplines: Financial Control, Business Control and Business Intelligence. Among its responsibilities are the preparation of external and internal group reporting, execution of the planning & control cycle and analysis of the operational & financial performance of the group and individual countries and organizations. The team is currently in development which offers many opportunities to explore new ideas and initiatives to further professionalize the team and the finance discipline within Enreach.Enreach
Enreach is a private equity owned group with the ambition to become the leading European player of Unified Communications services (UCaaS) for small and medium sized businesses. This goal is envisaged to be achieved through organic growth from our proprietary platforms as well as a continuation of our acquisition strategy with multiple successful acquisitions over the last months and quarters. Enreach currently employs around 1000 people and has offices and activities in 11 countries across Europe, while operating an active service provider model in 5 of these.
To be successful within this dynamic environment, Enreach is organized around the ‘Holacracy’ principle. This creates an open and transparent way of working, resulting in much freedom for employees to take initiative and responsibility from their specific roles within the company.
Wat wij bieden
- Dynamic working environment;
- Salary: €60.000,- - €70.000,- (subject to experience);
- 25 vacation days per annum;
- Participation in company pension plan;
- Laptop and cellphone provided by the company;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Opportunities for courses and further education.
- Master degree in Accounting, Business or Finance;
- Post graduate degree (RA, RC) is a plus;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience of which part as an auditor or within a dynamic/complex organization with a large exposure towards financial control;
- Good IFRS knowledge;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Experience with PowerBI 0r Lucanet is a plus;
- Experience in the Telco of Tech industry is a plus;
- Fluency in English (fluency in Dutch or another European language is a plus);
- Strong analytic skills, eager to take on new challenges and ability to learn quickly;
- Open personality with good communication skills.
Wat wij bieden