Teamwork makes the dream work! Working at CEVA means having the best colleagues around you who are always ready to help you. This way the working day flies by! Furthermore, you will get a gross salary of €11.25 per hour and for working after 9 p.m. you can also count on a shift allowance of 35%. Are you still not convinced? Then read on to find out what else this vacancy has in store for you!
Manpower is looking for several order pickers for CEVA Logistics in Born.
As an order picker at CEVA your working day consists of the following tasks:
- Checking data on packages and labels
- Scanning of goods using a handheld scanner
- Processing information in the computer system and in SAP
- Loading and unloading of goods with a reach truck (if you have a reach truck certificate)
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €11.25 per hour (excluding allowances)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Shift allowance of 35% when you work after 9 p.m.
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks’ work
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours per week
- Free access to the online learning platform Manpower Academy