In this role, you have the opportunity to shape the digital experience for our consumers by leading the development of services that support our products.
You are responsible for
Owning, coordinating, supervising, and leading the creation of an iOS/Android engagement mobile app. Primary responsibility is to ensure the product’s strategy and objectives are executed successfully through measurably successful feature integrations. This person would own app releases by consolidating and coordinating the work delivered by various contributing disciplines (Analytics, Design, Content, Development, Customer Support, QA) and sub teams, and deliver product releases that satisfy quality requirements, user satisfaction, and business objectives.
- You are leading for the Product Management Team the backlog refinement, preparation of portfolio backlogs to continuously synthesis to flow down to program backlog and then to team backlog.
- You are working closely together with the Digital Marketing Manager and co-own the roadmap and success of our mobile product by prioritizing based on meaningful services that drive scale and engagement in the digital services
- Work closely with cross-functional global teams of leaders, designers, analysts, customer support teams, engineers and testers to ensure delivery against product roadmap and ensure the teams acts as one team with a common goal and priorities.
- Ensures during the Program Increment the development efficiency by carefully plan the interdependent propositions and features within the platform and the agile rituals to keep team and stakeholders aligned.
- Understands the interactions with programs that follow different development logic and is able to align the service development logic to this.
- Data-driven approach to optimisation and change so we know the work we do is a success.
You are a part of
the Male Grooming Solutions team (Digital Innovation) working for the cluster Personal Health. The team ensures the E2E development of the products and solutions within Male Grooming which can vary between products, native apps, web solutions, voice etc. The Senior Product Owner focusses on the software solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design, Business or a related field
- Demonstrable deep commitment to, and empathy for, the consumer.
- Strong Agile project management skills and an good understanding of the digital space; including experience with mobile app development, information architecture and release processes.
- Experience managing complex projects with complex dependencies including product releases and roadmaps
- Previous experience in a similar role and owning a digital product
- Experience with SAFe and organizing the rituals
- Experience working in data-driven, “problem-first”, environments where objective performance drives the choices made (alongside Analysts)
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-managing with end-to-end ownership of the projects being delivered
- Detail and quality oriented
- Proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to make decisions and communicate the rationale and reasons for said decision clearly and convincingly
- Comfortable presenting to peers and wider groups
- Keen willingness to learn from failures and enthusiasm to learn new skills for own personal development
- Enthusiastic and thoughtful approach towards the product team.
- Strong team player and experience in managing without authority
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary package;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, free training and coaching;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden