Are you a Junior DevOps Engineer with a passion for project management and deciphering data? Want to be part of a talented international team at our Amsterdam HQ? Then we’re looking for you!
Our story (the bitesize version)
Serving food-lovers from Berlin to Brisbane, we deliver millions of dishes every day. Having expanded as Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re now active across 24 countries and 5 continents.
As a global powerhouse, we process and utilise a massive amount of data to support customers, restaurants and users within our organisation. That’s where you come in.
All about the role
As our Junior DevOps Engineer: Access management Data & Analytics, you work directly with Team Lead and closely with senior DevOps engineers and to provide service access to more than 1,000 data consumers every day and improve access management framework - you’re responsible for managing access to our data tools ecosystem. This is a perfect entrypoint for becoming a full blown DevOps engineer!
In this specific DevOps role, your focus also includes:
- Managing and improving Data & Analytics Single Sign on (SSO) deployment
- Defining user group access roles based on job roles
- Maintaining and improving access management framework
- Provisioning access to AWS Services for developers
- Developing and improving user to service permission policies (manual access)
- Developing and improving service to service permission policies (programmatic access)
Can you deliver…
Here are the ingredients we need from our next DevOps Engineer:
- Computer Science background
- 1 years’ experience in DevOps/System Administrator roles is an advantage
- First experience working with AWS Environment
- Terraform knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of databases, telemetry, containers and networking is an advantage
- Experience with any of following technologies is an advantage: Apache Airflow / GNU/Linux machines / Monitoring tools (TICK Stack, CloudWatch, Grafana) / Docker on ECS Fargate / MySQL and Postgres databases (RDS & EC2) / Gitlab CI/CD / Grafana & Influx DB
- A proactive, technical and solution-oriented approach to your job
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills
Here is our offer
When you join us at Just Eat Takeaway.com, you’ll enjoy these great rewards:
- Competitive salary
- A varied DevOps role with exciting challenges, working as part of a talented team
- Custom workstations/laptops
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in central Amsterdam (when you’re in the office)26 days of holiday per year
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Working from home allowance & a budget for ordering lunches
Ready to be our next Junior DevOps Access Engineer? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden