You’re responsible for coming up with the best suitable solution for the bank within the CFO domain. Whether the solution can be found within the business process itself using the LEAN methodology or using technology to automate the repetitive manual activities. You are able to step up to this challenge and think of a creative solution for the challenge.
Making a difference
- Accelerate digital transformation of a cooperative bank with a mission that goes beyond banking;
- Focus on optimizing and improving our business processes;
- Continuous improvement driven
- Ability to think in processes and possibilities to improve efficiency
- Advise business users on suitable solutions for the challenges that they are dealing with;
- Translate ideas into business results;
- Coordinate the implementation of solutions across multiple teams;
- Support improvement initiatives;
- Facilitate workshops;
- Manage stakeholders.
With each other
Cooperation is key in our way of working. Our Robotics & Artificial Intelligence team is helping the CFO domain to take the robot out of the human. This is only possible when we LEAN the business processes first. For this you will be working closely with the cross-functional team: Team Improvement Process Efficiency (TIPE).
At the moment the team consists of 9 colleagues including:
Roel, Support Engineer: “In our team we work in an open and fun way, professional and also direct. We are real team players”.
Tom, Process Analyst: “Our team is involved in various projects, where various stakeholders across the chain are involved. This is how we learn to know the bank thoroughly and play a key role”.
Customer focus, sound judgement, tech-savvy and business-wise, conceptually strong combined with a hands-on attitude are clearly essential for the role for a Business Consultant. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven expertise/ education and experience on the intersection of Business and IT;
- Positive presence, eager to learn, fun to work with and a passion to drive change & execution;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a big plus
- LEAN Green Belt
- Experience in Scrum/ Agile
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organisations that are a second home to many people.
- We have recently launched our Carbon Bank to facilitate global CO2 reduction by connecting farmers and corporates that want to reduce their carbon impact.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- A competitive salary, scale 8 depending on your work experience:
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working supported by the tools to do so;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Let’s connect!Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Business Consultant and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button with your CV and cover letter. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Hila Leupen-Turabaz, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Data & Analytics. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail email@example.com
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden