One of our relations in the Sittard area is looking for a Security Manager.
The Security Manager is responsible for all (physical) security matters.
In this job you need to ensure that the security requirements of outside parties and inside parties are strictly adhered to ensure the accreditation is always up to date.
The Security manager is managing a team of Security officers and is responsible for the emergency organization and all security related trainings.
- Completely responsible for the physical security and Security Management Systems of the Sittard location;
- Fully responsible, with the support of the Security Management Group and Global Security Group, to maintain the certifications of the site related to security;
- Manage hierarchically the physical security and the audit/monitoring resources;
- Handling and follow up of production process and Security related issues;
- Administer and control the operational production process, Security and Emergency organization activities and systems;
- Arranging procedures / work instructions regarding security in all internal processes;
- Administer and monitoring the training regarding Security and Emergency organization;
- Administer and monitoring the compliance towards internal and external directives within the business processes;
- Responsible for ensuring local documents are compliant with Global documentation;
- Monitor, report and set up action plans in case of security incidents and manage in close relationship with the Global Security Group any major incidents related to Security;
- Keep abreast of the operative rules & legislation regarding physical security aspects;
- In lead and managing all external physical security audits / certificates;
- Draw up and follow up the audit program: organize, lead and the document the physical security audits;
- Implement corrective actions and improvements following internal or certification audits;
- Advise Line Management and work force towards security in consultation with the Managers & Management Team where he is reporting to;
The company is looking for candidates matching the following profile:
- HBO level;
- Diverse security certificates (such as first aid, BHV, fire prevention);
- Sufficient experience in the field of Security, Health & Safety, (systems);
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Great communicative skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Independent and responsible;
- Fulltime available;
- Living in the Limburg area.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a challenging job with lots of responsibility, in a dynamic international environment.
The company offers a competitive salary (based on experience) and some nice benefits.
For questions you can contact our office via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or 046-2077010