As Product Owner you will join a young and rapidly growing international organization of enthusiastic IT specialists. Our goal is to develop the best mobile applications on the market and you can contribute by taking on the following tasks:
- Represent the goals and missions of the Stakeholders and be accountable for the Product Backlog of global product portfolio of Impala Studios.
- Clearly express Product Backlog items and brief the Scrum Teams about the projects.
- Manage and prioritise the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions set by stakeholders.
- Prioritize and optimize the value of the work that the Scrum Team performs.
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Ensure that the Scrum Team understands the items in the Product Backlog to the necessary level.
- Higher degree or equivalent working experience.
- Working experience within (Mobile) Software development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent knowledge of the Scrum project method.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Salary that is suitable for your knowledge and experience.
- Excellent lunch breaks with good food.
- Good fringe benefits such as a pension scheme, bicycle plan, training and education, etc.
- Possibilities for personal growth and career opportunities.
- A diverse and challenging job within a dynamic and innovative company.