In the role of Maintenance Engineer E&A you will be responsible for the design, ease of operation and maintenance of the electrical equipment, automation systems and instruments in the assigned manufacturing plants and/or loading facilities. You will develop and implement maintenance strategies for E&A equipment and instruments based on required performance criteria, including preventive maintenance plans and operational & maintenance procedures and standards. It's your responsibility to perform functional analysis and cost driver investigation. You will have to identify, initiate and implement reliability improvements and provide technical support to Operations and local E&A maintenance organization. Where required, it's your task to participate in modification and expansion projects. You are prepared for traveling for the job and you will participate in the E&A supervisor call-out organization.
- Have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Have proven experience in the engineering and maintenance of electrical equimpent and automation systems and instruments in a production environment
- Have the capacity to handle complex problem solutions, you have good analytical skills and a "hands on" attitude
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an open mind and high motivation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Are willing to work in an international environment and to travel for some extended periods
The organization is part of a global network which is collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges: resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.