Because of the expansion of the development team we are looking for several Junior Software Engineers with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another beta study. In the development department you will work in an international team together with colleagues in different places in the world. The teams in The Netherlands are multi-disciplinary teams which exists of a Software Engineers, Tester and a Analyst.
This role of Junior Software Engineer concerns a traineeship. During 1.5 – 2 years you will receive active guidance from an experienced colleague. This is a fast way to get a lot experience.
As a Software Engineer you play a key role in development of new features and enhancements of a highly innovative product that plays an important role within the current overall business strategy of our customer.
Your daily work consists of:
- Design and implementation of new features
- Analyzing, reproducing and fixing reported issues from customers, QA and others
- Discuss requirements around new features with the Business Analyst
- Suggest, based on changes done in the product, risk areas which require additional attention to the QA Analyst
- Review changes of other team members.
As Software Engineers you work with the following programming languages and tools:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Junit
- Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Subversion
- GWT and Angular for our UI development
- SQL Server
- Amazon Cloud Services like EC2, SQS, S3, ElasticSearch.
- You have followed a HBO or WO degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another beta study -
- You graduated a maximum of 2 years ago
- You have a strong motivation to get started as a Software Developer
- Ideally you have already gained some experience with software development
Bedrijf: Aatop ICT.